Recruitment Marketing Project Manager (1.0 FTE, Days)
1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Days
At Stanford Children’s Health, we know world-renowned care begins with world-class caring. That's why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough discoveries with family-centered care. It's why we provide our caregivers with continuing education and state-of-the-art facilities, like the newly remodeled Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. And it's why we need caring, committed people on our team - like you. Join us on our mission to heal humanity, one child and family at a time.
This paragraph summarizes the general nature, level and purpose of the job.
The Project Manager's primary function is to lead and coordinate Marketing/Recruitment initiatives and generate innovative ideas to build a solid candidate pipeline for organization’s short and long-term talent acquisition goals. This position includes support, guidance, and oversight for a broad range of projects, programs, services, related to the recruitment marketing needs and process improvement related to candidate and employee experience. Generates social media strategies and programs in support of organization’s Diversity & Inclusion people strategies, while enhancing candidate attraction effectiveness of career website and other social media platforms. The project manager will bring new and innovative ideas, techniques, and marketing opportunities to the forefront to benefit Stanford Children’s Health in external recruitment efforts, and internal employee advocacy as brand ambassadors.
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Employees must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patient rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings.
Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the hospital’s policies and procedures, including its Service Standards and its Code of Conduct.
- Partners with leadership, recruitment team and hiring managers to create recruitment-marketing plans for ongoing recruitment and continual hospital expansion needs and identifies areas of refinement to build awareness and generate interest in new positions targeting both internal and external audiences.
- Partners with enterprise Marketing team to identify points of alignment across corporate and employer brand and leverage across campaigns for recruitment marketing efforts to continually develop the talent pipeline for organization’s talent and workforce planning goals.
- Extends the current recruitment strategies to include special diversity recruitment initiatives consisting of sourcing and pipeline initiatives, and career website and employer branding refresh to promote LPCHS as diversity employer.
- Partners with leadership and recruitment team in continuous process improvement initiatives targeted to enhance candidate and hiring manager experience for the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Partners with hiring managers and recruitment team to update and standardize recruitment collateral for events and conferences.
- Partners with recruitment Sourcer and digital marketing team to test and identify the best social media/web channels to reach targeted audiences, and implements a repeatable process for ensuring that all recruitment marketing finds its way to those targeted channels, while ensuring a measurable ROI.
- Drafts content for newsletters, brochures, manuals, website, ERP (employee referral program) etc. Edits and facilitates the final production of publications developed individually and/or in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and vendors. May also create content for Internet-based communications.
- Collaborates with the enterprise digital marketing team to leverage social media advertising to generate an interest in open positions and/or joining our Talent Network for upcoming positions. Assumes responsibility for identifying channels for media buys, designing ads (digital, radio, urban transit) and preparing a digital campaign for execution.
- Plans and executes on-site recruitment events in partnership with the recruitment team. Continually enhances the effectiveness of the Employee Referral Program to increase candidate referrals and create brand ambassadors to build greater employee advocacy and reputation.
- Prepares executive presentations as needed, and provides recruitment effectiveness data analytics and insights for viable recognition awards and activities of organization’s successful recruitment and workforce planning strategies.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a work - related discipline / field from an accredited college or university
- Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- License / Certification: None required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
- Ability to apply judgment and make sound decisions.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both as a team player and leader.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Windows-based office software, computers and operating systems.
- Knowledge of concepts, principles and methods of developing and executing marketing promotional/advertising strategies.
- Knowledge of research processes, data development, data analysis, syndicated data and consumer information resources.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to conduct research, conduct analysis, reach conclusions, and present findings.
The Physical Requirements and Working Conditions in which the job is typically performed are available from the Occupational Health Department. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.