HR Technology Service Partner (0.5 FTE, Days)
0.5 FTE, Part-time Day Shift
At Stanford Children’s Health, we know world-renowned care begins with world-class caring. That's why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough discoveries with family-centered care. It's why we provide our caregivers with continuing education and state-of-the-art facilities, like the newly remodeled Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. And it's why we need caring, committed people on our team - like you. Join us on our mission to heal humanity, one child and family at a time.
This paragraph summarizes the general nature, level and purpose of the job.
The HR Technology Service Partner maintains human resources business systems (including eLearning) and applications. Assists in analyzing HR Operations system functionality and process workflow challenges and recommends and in implementing solutions to streamline operations. Responsible for HRIS support and resolution within all HR Modules including troubleshooting questions, processing changes, system configuration, monitoring integrations, testing, user training, data analysis, and reporting requests. Monitors existing needs and recommends modifications to tools to meet changing requirements.
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Employees must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patient rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings.
Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the hospital’s policies and procedures, including its Service Standards and its Code of Conduct.
* Works in conjunction with the Sr. Technology Service Partner and HR Solutions manager to ensure efficiency of HR systems and transition processes.
* Assists in analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions.
* Responsible for the on-going maintenance and continuous improvements of the HR Operations systems and processes, including elearning related to technology to ensure streamlined communications within and throughout the HR department.
* Researches and reconciles data entry errors/data discrepancies in the System, and collaborates with internal teams and escalates to IS teams as necessary for resolution.
* Supports all aspects of the learning management system (LMS) including content loading, testing, and maintenance of courses/curriculums, recurring and more complex reporting, basic analytics, and advanced audience management. Assists in assignment of courses, access, and maintains training and user profile records.
* Conducts regular internal audits to ensure compliance with policy and standard operating procedures.
* Partners with HR Solutions team to maintain case management tool capabilities for the HR Solutions function.
* Remains current on HR system and data strategies in order to support implementation of new ideas as well as leverage system technology for operation effectiveness.
* Supports new project implementations and functionality uptake; seeing projects through the full lifecycle and supporting requirements gathering, configuration, testing, UAT and post production support.
* Identifies process improvement opportunities to streamline HR operations and creates an open environment that promotes innovation. Identifies risks to achieving service level agreements and potential solutions.
* Maintains an understanding of the HR departments workflows, policies and procedures, etc. in order to assist with changing business requirements.
* Maintains integrity and accuracy of application systems and application data bases, monitors and ensures information systems and data are secure and in compliance with all requirements, will conduct or participate in audits.
* Coordinates and supports the implementation of changes to the department's information systems and ensures resolution of all problems using documented procedures. Prepares documentation and delivers end-user training.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
* Education: Bachelor’s degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
* Experience: One (1) year of progressively responsible and directly related work experience including hands-on experience with Human Resource systems and applications.
* Licensure/Certification: None required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
* Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and applications.
* Knowledge in navigating HR/Benefits/Payroll/Learning management system applications.
* Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirements related to areas of functional responsibility and HR.
*Great customer service attitude and drive to help others in a timely manner
* Ability to apply judgment and make sound decisions.
* Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
* Ability to understand and use information technology to drive process changes.
* Ability to work effectively both as a team player and leader.
* Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer