Intern - Human Resources - Temporary (1.0 FTE, Days)
This job posting is no longer active
3-Month Temporary Position, 1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Day Shifts
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford is the heart and soul of Stanford Children’s Health. Nationally ranked and internationally recognized, our 311-bed hospital is devoted entirely to pediatrics and obstetrics. Our six centers of excellence provide comprehensive services and deep expertise in key obstetric and pediatric areas: brain & behavior, cancer, heart, pregnancy & newborn, pulmonary and transplant. We also provide an additional, wide range of services for babies, kids and pregnant moms.
This summer temporary position will support various projects in the Human Resources department.
- Meets all work agreements.
- Strong computer skills, including spreadsheet and database experience are required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have an overall 3.0 GPA
- Submit a completed employment application and credentials.
- Must meet the health and policy requirements of all new employees.
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited university.