Talent Brand Specialist
1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Day Shift
At Stanford Children’s Health, we know world-renowned care begins with world-class caring. That's why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough discoveries with family-centered care. It's why we provide our caregivers with continuing education and state-of-the-art facilities, like the newly remodeled Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. And it's why we need caring, committed people on our team - like you. Join us on our mission to heal humanity, one child and family at a time.
This paragraph summarizes the general nature, level and purpose of the job.
The Talent Brand Outreach Specialist works as part of a dedicated team to support candidate outreach efforts via digital marketing, career website, web job postings, events (in-person and virtual), marketing campaigns and diversity efforts. They will also handle inbound and outbound customer interactions over social channels (including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube). The position will analyze conversations occurring in the social cloud and respond in a manner that improves prospect/customer satisfaction while strengthening brand image. The position will also apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to mediate customer interactions in collaboration with LPCHS Marketing Communication and Program Manager of DE&I.
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Employees must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patient rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings.
Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the hospital’s policies and procedures, including its Service Standards and its Code of Conduct.
• Leverages dedicated social media management tools to identify prospects and customers who have specifically directed inquiries toward the organization over social channels.
• Responds within a specified time window to inbound social interactions (typically  hours).
• Proactively escalates inbound interactions to the appropriate departments and individuals when customers cannot be adequately serviced by existing capabilities.
Proactive Monitoring and Response:
• Leverages dedicated social media management tools to identify former employees and prospective candidates who have commented on the organization or employment brand without specifically directing an inquiry to the hospital.
• Responds in a positive manner that is consistent with world-class employment brand expectations.
• Provides prompt answers to prospective candidates about their questions regarding hiring experiences.
• Audits and updates candidate facing materials to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
• Identifies and report trends pertaining to social media candidate reviews.
• Reports recurring issues, complaints, and perceived opportunities for the appropriate department for escalation and resolution.
• Responsible for the general ROI on all recruitment outreach programs.
• Supports all other TA outreach programs (clinical residency, employee referrals and internship programs) to explore best practices for social media management.
• Operates within established guidelines for security, risk mitigation, compliance, and employment image.
• Expands diversity sourcing and pipeline channels to a broad based community that provides candidate pools outside of the main social media platforms.
• Partners and collaborates with the DE&I Program Manager to enhance our employer branding within communities of color resulting in increased diverse hiring.
• Assists with developing and implementing candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies, etc.
• Supports employer brand and recruitment marketing strategies.
• Audits and standardizes messaging across all Talent platforms to ensure a cohesive employer brand.
• Acts as liaison between Talent, Marketing, and Communications teams to ensure new content and designs are approved.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four (4) years progressively responsible and directly related work experience
Licence/Certification: None required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
Ability to and proven experience in responding in a professional manner to customers over social channels.
Direct, hands-on experience with popular Social Media Management Platforms (SMMPs), such as TweetDeck, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Radian6.
Strong knowledge of popular social media services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
Strong knowledge of social media best practices and methodologies.
Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures.
Experience with scheduling and task management for groups.
Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Strong customer service orientation.
Ability to prioritize incoming communications.
Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly languages.
Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
The Physical Requirements and Working Conditions in which the job is typically performed are available from the Occupational Health Department. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Compensation is based on the level and requirements of the role.
Salary within our ranges may also be determined by your education, experience, knowledge, skills, location, and abilities, as required by the role, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Typically, new team members join at the minimum to mid salary range.
Minimum to Midpoint Range (1.0 FTE): $96,491.20 to $127,951.20
Equal Opportunity Employer