Training Services Coordinator - IS-Training (1.0 FTE, Days)
1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Day Shift
At Stanford Children’s Health, we know world-renowned care begins with world-class caring. That's why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough discoveries with family-centered care. It's why we provide our caregivers with continuing education and state-of-the-art facilities, like the newly remodeled Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. And it's why we need caring, committed people on our team - like you. Join us on our mission to heal humanity, one child and family at a time.
This paragraph summarizes the general nature, level and purpose of the job.
The Training Services Coordinator provides the process administration and data base maintenance for the hospitals Healthstream program. Schedules education and orientation programs; registers participants; prepares classroom materials; coordinates logistics; assists in facilitating new hire orientations; manages department calendar; maintains online training system; and assists with department projects as requested.
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Employees must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patient rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings.
Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Service Standards of the Hospital(s).
• Performs other administrative function such as collection of time card, processing of expenses, purchase order reconciliation, etc.
• Performs project work of varying scope and complexity such as process automation or simplification.
• Prepares presentation materials, excel spreadsheets, edits course materials and provides other routine program support to staff in the administration and delivery of education programs.
• Provides program support for classes such as facilitating portions of new hire orientations and provides basic technical support in the handling of projectors, laptops, DVD players, audio visual equipment, etc.
• Schedules multiple education and orientation meetings coordinating the training with the department and staff calendars. Coordinates and arranges for all logistics such as training facilities, preparation of materials, ordering of equipment and supplies and catering.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
The Physical Requirements and Working Conditions in which the job is typically performed are available from the Occupational Health Department. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer