Administrative Fellowship Program
The Stanford Medicine Children’s Health, Administrative Fellowship is a healthcare management development program that offers recent MHA, MPH, or MBA graduates learning opportunities in a pediatric academic medical center environment.
Over the course of the 24-month program, the administrative fellow will rotate through the hospital and ambulatory clinic setting, allowing the fellow to build a portfolio of both operational and project-based work as well as enhance their leadership skills and strategic thinking along the way. Some of the learning opportunities available to the fellow include:
- Hospital & Outpatient Clinic Operations
- Hospital Expansion & Activation Planning
- Financial & Analytical Performance Analysis
- Business Development & Planning
- Strategic Planning & Marketing
To learn more about the program and how to apply, please visit our Administrative Fellowship Program website.